Save Flat 10% Discount By Using “SAVE10
Rock Salt


Himalayan Rock Salt Benefits

The Himalayan rock salt, popularly known as sendha namak is very popular among Indian households. It is widely consumed during auspicious festivities such as fasts due to its pure mountainous origins.
The table salt that we use consists primarily of two elements, sodium and chlorides. Himalayan Rock Salt benefits On the contrary, sendha namak is rich in trace minerals such as iron, zinc, nickel, cobalt, manganese, and copper that are essential for maintaining a healthy body, 84 Natural minerals available in all products manufactured and distributed by Gangji Rock Salt packed by Golden Bricks Mumbai, India.

Gangji Rock salt is an excellent in terms of health-enhancing properties. Because rock salt is good for health, fitness-oriented individuals have a special reserved for sendha namak in their everyday cooking regimes.
If you are still wondering whether rock salt is good for your health, below are a few points that will help you in widening your perspective.

Himalayan Rock Salt Benefits

Maintains bone health

A massive 27% of the body’s salt is found in the bones, so ensuring your body has enough salt and water is vital for strong, healthy bones. Many of the minerals found in Himalayan Pink Salt are vital for this process, so if you are prone to arthritis or broken bones, regular use of Himalayan Salt to season your food may be just what you need to jump-start your body back to good health!

Detoxifies your blood

If you’re looking for a relaxing way to detox, Himalayan Pink Salt may be your answer. Its extraordinary mineral profile is excellent for external detoxification and when added to a bath of warm water, it also provides much-needed nutrients to your body. The science bit; when dissolved in water, Himalayan Pink Salt becomes an ionic solution that helps to draw the toxins out of the skin.

Reduces muscle cramps and DOMs

Apart from acting as a detoxifier, a warm bath imbued with Himalayan Pink Salt is great for relaxing cramped muscles. The magnesium and other trace minerals found in Himalayan Pink Salt absorb through the skin to help heal damaged muscle and other soft tissues. Now there are no excuses not to get back in the gym! Rock Salt benefits helps to improve health

Rock Salt Benefits

Gangji Himalayan Rock Salt

Increases hydration

Salt and hydration in the same sentence, who would have thought it?! Unlike regular table salt, Himalayan Pink Salt doesn’t dehydrate you it does the exact opposite by enabling maintain your body’s hydration!

Himalayan Pink Salt is made up of approximately 85% sodium chloride, with the other 15% featuring significant amounts of potassium, calcium, and magnesium, as well as bicarbonate. These six minerals are all electrolytes that are essential for the proper functioning of the human body and more specifically for bodily fluid regulation.

Boosts metabolism

Himalayan Pink Salt contains iodine, the mineral that plays an essential role in the functioning of the metabolism-controlling thyroid gland. If you’re looking for a simple way to boost your metabolism, try adding more Himalayan salt to your food and, fingers crossed, you won’t need to worry about a sluggish metabolism.

Reduces the signs of ageing

When striving for a more youthful appearance, hydration is key, with health authorities saying we should be drinking at least 2 litres a day! As we learnt earlier, Himalayan Pink Salt helps hydrate the body and excellent hydration will keep you looking youthful by maintaining and improving skin’s elasticity, therefore reducing fine lines and wrinkles. Pass the salt mill!

Improves mood and libido

It’s said that you can’t find a better salt than Himalayan Pink Salt; its minerals and negative ions produce a cleansing and detoxifying effect that can leave your mind and body feeling rejuvenated and invigorated.

Thus, there are multiple rock salt benefits which could help you in attaining a better health in various ways.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *